About This service
Income Tax Department issues notices on non-compliance with tax law. The reason can be error in filing original return, none or short payment of tax, non-filing or late filing of return among others.
This plan is tailor-made to help you understand the notice issued under section 139(9), 143(1), and advise you on how to respond to the issue raised. A tax expert having expertise in the field shall be allocated to your order who shall help you sail through the process.
- Covers notices under Sections 139(9),143(1)
- Validate Notice
- Expert Advisory on notice response
- Documented Follow-up
- Business hours support
- Revised Return Filing for notice received under Sections 139(9), 143(1)
- Any individual assessee who has received any notice under the Income Tax Act.
- Purchase Plan
- Provide notice copy and required documents
- Get reply of the notice and revised return acknowledgement copy if needed
- Tax Notice
- Form 16 from your company
- Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement
- Copy of tax challan (if paid)
- Supporting documents (if any)